90 days without beer?
January 1 is 90 days to Easter Sunday
You are not a weak man.
But, like anyone else, the comforts in your life have led you to a level of complacency that has started to wear down your masculine strengths. As Pope Benedict XVI once said: “You were not made for comfort; you were made for greatness.”
So, what gives? How can you build, or re-build, that strength you’re capable of, so that you can reach the greatness you were made for?
This is where Exodus 90 comes into play. Birthed from the practices of dozens of men in the seminary in 2011, Exodus 90 showed that our first-world comforts hold us captive to earthly pleasures, and not to our sonship with the Father.
“Let my son go, that he may love me.” Exodus 4:23
These good men knew that lay men around the country needed to experience the freedom they won through the 90 days of Exodus.
You can find that freedom for yourself, and reach the greatness you were made for.
5 Steps to Get Started
1. Invite 5-7 other men to join you for Exodus 90. Each man is to register individually here.
2. Adapt your daily schedule to the Exodus 90 regimen. Read and reflect upon the daily scriptures and meditations. Act upon the action items provided each week.
3. Plan and prioritize your weekly meetings. Consider setting aside social time for the fraternity each week as well.
4. Assign accountability partners within your Exodus 90 fraternity.
5. Pursue a priest, wise mentor, or a former Exodus 90 man to act as a spiritual director for your Exodus 90 fraternity.