21-Day Fast Challenge
It’s time to live different.
Join the waitlist and be the first to start!
- Abstain from unnecessary screen time
- Abstain from Meat on Fridays
- Fast until 4pm each weekday, exempt on Solemnities
- 20-minute work outs, 3 days a week
- 20 Minutes of Daily Silent Prayer
- Read the daily Scripture and reflection
Christ lived a life of prayer, asceticism (acts of self-denial), and fraternity. If we want to be like Christ, we must do the same.
But this is not easy, so guidance would certainly be helpful. Led by the Word of God and tangible reflections made specifically for the Christian man, you will journey through St. Paul’s letters to the Corinthians and take up specific disciplines for prayer, and asceticism for this intentional 21-day period.
Unlike the majority of the Exodus spiritual exercises, a fraternity is not required for this period of time, though if you are able to assemble one, that would be very helpful.