What would you do with an extra 10 hours every day?
We don’t like to admit this. We “barely ever watch TV” or “never” go down the rabbit hole of meme-gazing and kitten videos on YouTube…
Regardless of what you consume, you may be among the majority of Americans who spend an average of 10+ hours every day online, on TV, radio, apps and the like.
We convince ourselves that we don’t have time for prayer, or to play with our kids, or to go for a walk around the neighborhood, or to read a classic novel. But when we cut out the unnecessary, we realize that we have plenty of time for the things that matter most.
That’s Exodus 90. It removes the distractions and helps to re-direct our time and energy to what really matters: first, our relationship with God. And second, our relationship with our family and friends.
Do you need a spiritual exercise to re-prioritize your time? Your Exodus 90 journey starts January 1, 2018 and ends on Easter Sunday.
What a way to start the New Year and to enter into the joy of the Resurrection at Easter?
5 Steps to Get Started
1. Invite 5-7 other men to join you for Exodus 90. Each man is to register individually here.
2. Adapt your daily schedule to the Exodus 90 regimen. Read and reflect upon the daily scriptures and meditations. Act upon the action items provided each week.
3. Plan and prioritize your weekly meetings. Consider setting aside social time for the fraternity each week as well.
4. Assign accountability partners within your Exodus 90 fraternity.
5. Pursue a priest, wise mentor, or a former Exodus 90 man to act as a spiritual director for your Exodus 90 fraternity.