Oct. 12-15, 2023
Estes Park, CO
Join Exodus men from across the country and become more effective in expanding the impact of Exodus on your community.
Early Bird Registration: 30% off until May 1!
Become who you are
The first pillar of this training is to help men develop their own personal rule of life and becoming a true witness for the men in their community. You can’t ask others what you yourself are not willing to do.
A Fisher of Men
The second pillar of the training is focused on your formation as a man who answers the Great Commission in “going out” and sharing the Good News with men in your community.
The Local Exodus
The final pillar of formation tackles the practical aspects of building up fraternities in your parish: what are the best practices for local promotion? How do I involve my pastor? Where do I find men to lead fraternities? These questions and more will be answered!
Form a deeper prayer life
Each of our days will start with Holy Mass, Adoration, and availability of confession.
What’s Included with Your Pass
- 9+ powerful formation sessions lead by Exodus men
- Opportunity to connect with Exodus men from around the US
- Get a clear roadmap for implementing Exodus programs in your parish/community
- A promo playbook with proven methods for promoting Exodus locally
- Best practices for inviting your pastor to see the impact of Exodus on parish life
- Build a new fraternity of Exodus brothers who share your zeal for souls
- Exclusive access to new tools for parish outreach
- Ongoing Monthly Formation series exclusive to men who attend this event
Director of Growth
Dcn. Michael Halbrook
Exodus Parish Guide | Premier Support Director, Adobe
Exodus Parish Guide | Former Chief of Information Operations, US CENTCOM
Exodus Board Member | Former Offensive Tackle, Indianapolis Colts
INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION
Join us in Estes Park!
Any man, whether you’ve done Exodus 90 or not. If you are ready to impact the men of your community and are willing to put in the work to become the leader God has called you to be, you are exactly who should attend!
When is the training?
The event starts with check-in at 4pm Thursday, August 4, 2022. The final session will end by 1pm on Saturday, August 6, 2022
YMCA of the Rockies
2515 Tunnel Rd | Estes Park, CO 80511