During the 28 days
During this season, you will renew your commitment to the disciplines of prayer, asceticism, and fraternity. These disciplines will keep you attentive to God and his grace throughout your entire day and, thus, the entire season of Advent. Below are the disciplines of prayer, asceticism, and fraternity that you will take up in this exercise.
What you’ll do during Advent:
- Twenty minutes of silent prayer daily; reading from the Book of Isaiah and reflections on the Exodus app
- Bring joy to your home each day
- Be attentive to your spouse (single men, be more attentive to the Lord)
- Meet with a fraternity of men (ideal size 5-7 men) weekly
- Check-in with your Anchor (one chosen fraternity brother) daily