Exodus 90 is a Catholic,
ninety-day program for men.
As the fastest growing ministry for men, Exodus 90 offers a challenging journey through the book of Exodus based on three pillars: prayer, asceticism, and fraternity.
The men’s movement continues to expand — reaching more than 60,000 men of all generations and stages of their faith journey. Exodus 90 summons men back to the foundations of their faith in order for them to experience freedom from worldly addictions to better love those entrusted to their care.
Co-Founder / CEO
James Baxter is a Co-Founder and has served as CEO of Exodus since 2015. He attended St. John Vianney Seminary in Saint Paul, Minnesota and St. Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology in St. Meinrad, Indiana before discerning God was calling him to marriage and secular life. In 2015, James assumed responsibility for scaling Exodus 90 from a seminary formation program into a spiritual exercise to bring the freedom of Jesus Christ to His men.
James lives in Westfield, Indiana with his wife Colleen, son Joseph and daughter Genevieve. They attend Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish.
Sample Interview Questions
- Can you describe Exodus 90 for those who are unfamiliar?
- The most common time men commit to Exodus 90 is during and leading up to Lent. How is this special or different from participating at other times of year?
- What support is available for men after the 90 days?
- How do you encourage men who are on the fence about taking the Exodus 90 journey?
- How does one get started with Exodus 90?
“With Exodus 90, the Holy Spirit invites you to be men while society wants you to be boys.”
Bishop Joseph Strickland
Diocese of Tyler, TX
“After 90 days, men experience true freedom. I have seen this fruit with my own eyes.“
Bishop Kevin C. Rhoades
Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend
Imprimatur given 2019