2024 Media Kit
Exodus exists for men to be uncommonly free through Jesus Christ.
As the fastest growing ministry for men, Exodus offers challenging journeys through a year-long series of spiritual exercises based on three pillars: prayer, asceticism, and fraternity.
The men’s movement continues to expand — reaching more than 100,000 men of all generations and stages of their faith journey. Exodus summons men back to the foundations of their faith in order for them to experience freedom from worldly addictions to better love those entrusted to their care.
Sample Interview Questions
- Can you describe Exodus 90 for those who are unfamiliar?
- The most common time men commit to Exodus 90 is during and leading up to Easter. How is this special or different from participating at other times of the year?
- What happens after the 90 days?
- How do you encourage men who are on the fence about taking the Exodus 90 journey?
- How does one get started with Exodus 90?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for media inquiries.
"If it weren't for Exodus, I wouldn't even know about acedia."
"I was tired of being in a rut. The grace I received changed my life.
“Truly a life-changing experience."
“After 90 days, men experience true freedom. I have seen this fruit with my own eyes.“
Bishop Kevin C. Rhoades
Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend
Imprimatur given 2019