What is Exodus 90?
It’s a 90-day journey through the Book of Exodus, diving deeper into understanding the similarities we share with the ancient Israelites and finding our path to freedom from our own ‘modern Pharaohs’ holding us back from true unity with God.
For 90 days, we focus on three core pillars: prayer, asceticism, and fraternity — a model witnessed to us centuries ago by the desert fathers in the early Church.
With your fraternity, you’ll commit to:
- One Holy Hour of daily silent prayer; reading from Scripture and reflections on the Exodus app
- Fast and Abstain from Meat on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Cold Showers (you can do it!)
- No TV, movies, or televised sports to your family & friends at holiday gatherings
- Meet with a fraternity of men (ideal size 5-7 men) weekly
- Check in with your Anchor (one chosen fraternity brother) daily